want to revamp my wardrobe and bedroom draw knobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I want to revamp my white wardrobe doors and bedroom draws in my bedroom with new handles. Although they have been in the bedroom for quite some years they are still in very good condition with a thin grey indent line around the doors and draws. They have white handles on at the moment with a grey centre but these are quite dated. As I need 36 draw/door knobs in total Its going to be quite expensive. So if anyone has just got a new kitchen/bedroom and have got smallish satin chrome or nickel and would like to sell them I would appreciate it as I am doing the bedroom on a shoe string.I also only have 7 weeks to get everything sorted before my daughters wedding. So the sooner the anyone could help the better.
regards
snakehips

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for your reply, that sounds pretty cheap, but does the postage bump them up to a lot more than that? If it doesnt then can you let me know which site it is on
many thanks snakehips

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back