War Machine

I note there’s plenty of left wing / Corbyn supporters that are ideologically supportive of Palestine…..none of them made a big fuss about the Russians reducing Mariupol to rubble, stealing children and committing war crimes
It could be because, unlike Israel , Russia doesn't enjoy unqualified support for its actions from the British government.

Sponsored Links
Not true.
The French didn't get involved or the Germans.
Was it a case that the French and Germans had their own intelligence sources which suggested that Blair was lying about WMDs.
Not sure that I would use the term lying ???

Certainly massaged some info ? And or was economical with the actual alleterre ??
Only listened to what he wanted to hear ??
Robin cook never bought into it ??

According to the Chilcott report Blair didn't question the dossier compiled by the intelligence services.
Just how could he do that?
The other give away is what happened vis the weapons inspector. Wonder why they went on at him as they did.

Sponsored Links
Who do you reckon will fight this war.?

My fear is that there will be a major war or wars involving either or both of Russia vs Western Europe/NATO and China vs Taiwan, maybe Japan. What the USA might do could be uncertain.

. Machinists and welders in Russian factories producing war equipment are now making more money than many white-collar managers and lawyers, according to a Moscow Times analysis of Russian labour data in November.
Good to see a bit of wealth redistribution in the form of higher wages.

Ukraine didn’t send terrorists into Russia killing 1400 of them and taking a load hostage
How many times had Israel invaded Gaza killing 1000's before Oct 7th.
As for Ukraine, the conflict has been going on since 2014.

How many times had Israel invaded Gaza killing 1000's before Oct 7th.

1708952768379.png

Russia vs Western Europe/NATO
I'd question if Russia would ever take on any NATO country.

Trump - they can supply boots too. A lot of it would not be boots on the ground and all know what MAD means.

I'd question if Russia would ever take on any NATO country.

Trump - they can supply boots too. A lot of it would not be boots on the ground and all know what MAD means.
Trump says "Make America Dumber"?

Ukrainian troops have pulled out of a village in the east of the country, an army spokesman said Monday, as Russian forces display advantages in manpower and ammunition on the battlefield at the start of the war ’s third year. The latest setback for Kyiv’s soldiers was in the village of Lastochkyne, where they fell back to nearby villages in an attempt to hold the line there, Dmytro Lykhovii, a spokesman for one of the Ukrainian troop groupings, said on national television. Lastochkyne lies to the west of Avdiivka, a suburb of Donetsk city that the Kremlin‘s forces captured on Feb. 18 after a four-month battle. The outnumbered defenders were overwhelmed by Moscow’s military might, and Ukraine chose to pull out its troops and mount a defense elsewhere.

Associated Press

The Republicans really need to stop stalling. While they play politics in Washington, Ukrainian troops are losing ground during the wait for ammunition and fresh troops, giving Russia the initiative as the warming Spring weather gives them more scope for offensive operations.

It could be because, unlike Israel , Russia doesn't enjoy unqualified support for its actions from the British government.
Israel doesn’t enjoy unqualified support from British govt.

Sponsored Links
Back