warm roof insulation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, I have just installed 90mm of insulation between the rafters and am about to put 70mm on the underside of them, I am unsure as to what is the best way of fixing this tightly to the rafters?

Sponsored Links
hi what about stapling tri iso 10 to the under side of rafters costs a bit more but so easy to install .job done :)

hi what about stapling tri iso 10 to the under side of rafters costs a bit more but so easy to install .job done :)
As far as i am aware Tri iso has not received BBA licensing so is not recommended by any architects that i know.

It may be used in conjunction with other insulation mebbe.

Try to type the word y.o.u. instead of the text speak version 'u' and folks will take you more seriously.

I frikkinn hate txt speak. :evil:

Sponsored Links
notnochippy has already installed 90mm insulation and with tri iso 10 will come up to regs and MAYBE if u got spelling correct i might take u more seriously :LOL: :LOL: :oops:

notnochippy has already installed 90mm insulation and with tri iso 10 will come up to regs and MAYBE if u got spelling correct i might take u more seriously :LOL: :LOL: :oops:
Nobody will take a poster with 19 posts under his belt seriously, if you knew anything about it you'd also have let the OP know you need a 25mm air gap each side of it for it to comply too you muppet and its spelt TRISO SUPER 10 BTW! :rolleyes:

I take it as well as a u value calc you have also checked for interstitial condensation ?

freddy you only need a 25mm air gap under the triso between it and the plaster board and the usual 50mm above the 90mm that nochippy has installed. :) sorry, only the low posts but we all got to start somewhere :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back