Warms the cockles of your heart...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Father chopped off intruder's ear with samurai sword after he threatened to rape and kill his family
What I don't like is... YET AGAIN, the CPS decided to prosecute a bloke who was minding his own business, in his own home. He was threatened with violence and so used the nearest weapon available to defend himself and his family. It's an effing disgrace that the case was even 'thought about' being brought!

Of course the two brainless wonders were sent on their way by the courts!!!!!!!

Here's Dumb and Dumber just in case anyone recognises them...

article-0-08398A88000005DC-797_224x423.jpg
article-0-083A3236000005DC-815_224x423.jpg

Michael Smith (left), and Michael Severs received suspended prison sentences.

I see Severs likes to show his 'good side' to the cameras since his little run in with a bigger boy! How aptly named is that guy? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rape-kill-family.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

Sponsored Links
shame he didnt run the two scum bags through with the blade, as for the procecution bloke he needs to remove his head from his rectum.

Threats to rape and kill and they get suspended sentence and unpaid :?: com service. Do some get paid for this?
Whilst samurai jack is threatened with eight years.
Country gone mad, and they took it to court what a bl00dy waste of tax payers money!
They should have been put in stocks and the good people of Hull left to deal with them, they like that sort of stuff in codland.

Agreed Blas........Utter disgrace.

I know iv'e said it before, but....... I strongly believe that until joe public make a stand against these f*ckers in the way this man did, then there wont be any deterrent for these scumbags.( IMO they got off lightly).

If 'people' broke into my home.......threatening to rape and kill my family :eek: , I would do absolutely anything and everything in my power to make sure they would never function properly as able bodied 'people' again.

If I unjustly lost my liberty for defending my family and myself........then so be it. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The anti-scum revolution in this country is long overdue.......and I welcome it.

Sponsored Links
I truly think that they should bring in a law that allows for immediate and biolent retribution to an intruder in your own home that is threatening you or your family..

while I've no doubt that some would then use it as a means to hurt someone they didn't like on purpose ( drag the little scrote into your house, stab or shoot him to death and claim he had a knife and was going to kill you or your wife etc ), it would definitely be a reason to pause for thought if you know there's a bloody good chance you're going to get stabbed or worse if you break into someones house..

On the other hand, another solution would be for the person(s) who broke in and were subsequently injured to have to serve the same prison sentence as the home-owner in addition to the penalty for their own crimes. After all, they did aid and abet the owner in his act of criminality by being there and providing him/her with motive and opportunity.

It's quite simple really, you should be able to do exacly as you wish to people who are inside your property, as long as none of the people who live there have invited the intruders in, you haven't forced the intruders in against their wishes (e.g. kidnapped them) or tricked them. And you must say the words "get out, this is my property and you are not welcome" - which you can scream at the top of your voice whilst grabbing your rocket propelled grenade from under your bed.

And you must say the words "get out, this is my property and you are not welcome" - which you can scream at the top of your voice whilst grabbing your rocket propelled grenade from under your bed.
Moreover, the subsequent insurance claim (for the complete rebuild) should not affect any no-claims discount.

It's quite simple really, you should be able to do exacly as you wish to people who are inside your property,

No, not quite. I agree with you that I think it utterly dreadful to be on the receiving end of this behaviour.

But we cannot do as we please. Force used must be "reasonable". Now, if you can hold your head high in a court of law and say that you used reasonable force to defend yourself, so be it.

But you have to convince the court that the threat posed to you and your family was severe enough for you to react the way you did.

But you have to convince the court that the threat posed to you and your family was severe enough for you to react the way you did.
And I thought that it was up to the court to "prove" your guilt. There is a subtle difference here, and I'm not arguing for the sake of it. The direction I'm heading in is "innocent until proven guilty" coupled with "no case to answer"

Agreed Blas........Utter disgrace.

I know iv'e said it before, but....... I strongly believe that until joe public make a stand against these f*ckers in the way this man did, then there wont be any deterrent for these scumbags.( IMO they got off lightly).

If 'people' broke into my home.......threatening to rape and kill my family :eek: , I would do absolutely anything and everything in my power to make sure they would never function properly as able bodied 'people' again.

If I unjustly lost my liberty for defending my family and myself........then so be it. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The anti-scum revolution in this country is long overdue.......and I welcome it.
You would be in prison quicker than a rabittlegover as you know the law is the law ;)
Although I understand where you comin from, lawmaker's are puff arezholes and usually like to do the wrong thing :rolleyes:

You would be in prison quicker than a rabittlegover as you know the law is the law ;)
Although I understand where you comin from, lawmaker's are puff arezholes and usually like to do the wrong thing :rolleyes:

So out of pure interest.........Your moral stance on this topic is similar to mine...?????????? that would be a first... :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back