Warning to all Baxi Duo Tec2 buyers

DBP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had some recent information from the local area representitive and have found out the first batch of boilers that left the manufacturers had faulty Gas valves and pcb's. So far then new batch has new gas valves but no way to tell which batch you get and not sure about pcb as yet. Fitted two before we knew broke down within 3months made us look like muppets.

Sponsored Links
Now now, there is no evidence that running abrasive agents through a small delicate water way would cause any damage.

I am sure Baxi I would support the process :D .

Now, where were we?

the specially formulated powder will do no harm at all and flushes away as if it were magic!

It can only work if you buy the special additive which is what makes it active SNAKE OIL

Is it powdered pumice?

Like the volcanic ash which caused so much distress.

There was also an aircraft featured on Air Crash Investigation which had flown through a volcanic eruption and it scoured all the paint off the outside of the plane and misted up the cockpit windows.

Tony

Sponsored Links
We can not tell you because it is protected by patent (for which we will not disclose a number)

Come and join the Association and get the logo and free tee shirt to replace the I LOVE BOILERS one you have :p :p

Make sure you have your gulliable hat on and credit card details!

Sorry Gentlemen i think i may be to young to follow your conversation(23)

I can tell you what the ingredients are, but then i would have to kill you.:cool:

signed 007

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back