Washerless tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Kitchen tap has been dripping for a while so I thought I'd get on and change the washer today, only there is no washer from what I see. I guess this is a cartridge tap and quite an old one so is the easiest way forward to change the tap itself? In which case are the stalks a fairly standard arrangement? Can't see any marks on the tap but the sink is a Carron Phoenix. Thanks in advance
P1010869.JPG

P1010871.JPG

P1010873.JPG

Sponsored Links
The items you see there are ceramic disc cartridges....spares may be available from Lunns.net.
They don't look particularly familiar to me, so if there's a real problem then change the complete tap especially if the spout is leaking too!
John :)

Guess it doesn't owe you anything, time to change methinks .... the 'stalks' will be replaced and come along with the new tap. Just get one with copper tap tails, instead of flexi's, to reduce the re-connection hassle for you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back