Washing Machine door wont open :-(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hoover Nextra 2127 and the door wont open. It has been moved recently and I think the door may be damaged as I had to push hard to close the door. The washing machine works fine apart from the door.

Help!

Sponsored Links
unplug the machine
take the lid off
put your hand down the front near where the hook to the door clicks in and you click it open there

unplug the machine
take the lid off
put your hand down the front near where the hook to the door clicks in and you click it open there
yeah what cakeman said but failing that and u still cant get it open u may have to smack the door pekka or catch,but if u put ur hand on the doorock after u have unpluged it and try and push the catch either way it should open

Sponsored Links
unplug the machine
take the lid off
yeah what cakeman said but failing that and u still cant get it open u may have to smack the door pekka or catch,but if u put ur hand on the doorock after u have unpluged it and try and push the catch either way it should open
smack means snap spelling mistake,lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back