washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all
I don't know if anyone can help me with this but my washing machine has stopped working but is full of water and clothes...is there anyway I can empty it and retrieve my clothes
Thankyou in advance
Cynthia

Sponsored Links
First check that the fuse in the plug top has not blown or the circuit the washer is on has not tripped.
If they have either replace or reset.
If the circuit is okay and the fuse is too, you could have a blockage in the drianing system, so the washer will need to be drained down, this will release your door lock.

Thankyou
The light is on the washer display so I assume the plug is still ok and I don't think there is a blockage but i can't really tell
i have also checked all my bras as was an answer to onother question and other than those in the machine the wires are intact
any other suggestions would be appreciated as i have a man coming round in the morning to fix or replace it
thankyou
Cynthia

Sponsored Links
First post up make and model number , does the door lock does the pump hum does it take in water wil it spin. Is it just the lightt on and nothing else have you checked the motor brushes. Will it drain when you put waste pipe into a bowl.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back