Waste for 3 appliances and sink.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a new kitchen coming soon and I need to be able to connect a washing machine, dishwasher and the condensate pipe into the waste pipe, which is shown on the left.
The sink will be the bowl and a half type, similar to this,
http://tinyurl.com/7khru2n which will be approximately where the sink is sitting now.
To the right of that will be the dishwasher. And, to the far right, in the corner under the boiler will be the washing machine.
What will be the best way to fit it out?

Sponsored Links
if you have an integrated dishwasher it wont go on the right w/o sticking out past the edge of the worktop. dishwashers fit hard against the back wall, well my bosch does, and there is a small space at the bottom of the dishwasher say 6 inches high by 2 inches deep for services to pass along.
so if you look at the amount of stuff on the right its a lot to move inc. the stopcock
if someone asked me to fit one in your kitchen, without prompting me id be looking at the l/h side of the sink. far less work bud

Sponsored Links
Just to give an update on how it went.
Everything went according to plan, the extra 65mm did the trick to allow plenty room at the back for the services so, no need to re-site anything to the left of the sink.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back