Waste for dishwasher and washing machine???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I need to set up a waste pipe under a 1.5 bowl sink to accommodate a washing machine on the left of the sink and a dishwasher on the right side but cannot for the life of me seem to find what I need for this. Surely it's a common enough requirement yet all I seem to be able to find is either a single bowl set-up with the two inlets or a 1.5 bowl with only one inlet. This is like something off ITV's The Cube and I am thus far failing miserably.
Can anyone help please this is doing my head in?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Im after exactly the same thing & think Ive found one

http://www.wickes.co.uk/1-1-2in-One+Half-Bowl-Kit-SK1A/p/226966[/QUOTE]

Yes, that won't work for me as I have my sink in a 600mm wide base so too close to the side panel. I'll have to try to knock something up from odds and ends. Can't believe there is nothing out there, it's not like having both these appliances is a rare thing.

Ah righto. i've just ordered mine so hopefully I'll be able to jiggle it about in the 1000mm base. I did toy on the idea of somehow ordering bits of pipes/elbows/t-joins/etc/etc on the hope of having only one waste pipe out. I gave up after my 63rd visit to screwfix website.

Good luck!

Ah righto. i've just ordered mine so hopefully I'll be able to jiggle it about in the 1000mm base. I did toy on the idea of somehow ordering bits of pipes/elbows/t-joins/etc/etc on the hope of having only one waste pipe out. I gave up after my 63rd visit to screwfix website.

Good luck!

Cheers sj, if/when I finally crack this bugger I'll snap it and post an image of the solution.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back