Waste of life

Surely it's time this forum was limited to english speakers only.

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
markie really does have a problem, and gives the impression of being a simple headed vigilanty. Since lots of criminals drive, perhaps we should ban that too. Anything else you'd like to ban?

I do not go to pubs

I do not walk the streets at night

I don't carry a knife in case someone attacks me.

wonder why markie thinks people should do that, perhaps his signature is significant.

Driving a car is not illegal, even if your a criminal ( unless you've been banned to do so )

1 = ok clubs then :LOL:

2 = ok you may drive then :LOL:

3 = ok you just carry a knife all the time, but not as an wepon, but only to sharpen things ie pencils :LOL:

4 - I wonder why you carry a knife all the time, unless your sharping things 24/7 :LOL:

rommy said:
If they catch these young murderers,they should be given the birch,throw them in prison and throw the key away.
I think they should be gently sat down, somewhere warm and comfy, and then calmly and relentlessly asked by ban-all-sheds why they committed the crime.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
I think they should be gently sat down, somewhere warm and comfy, and then calmly and relentlessly asked by ban-all-sheds why they committed the crime.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Who said anything about torture?

:cool:

200x130_marathon_man.jpg

Is it safe :D

markie said:
......... I wonder why you carry a knife all the time, unless your sharping things 24/7 :LOL:

You probably have a willie, you carry it 24/7 (which I don't do with a knife incidentally), you don't use it all the time (though some may suspect otherwise) it's just damned handy when you need it.

oilman said:
markie said:
......... I wonder why you carry a knife all the time, unless your sharping things 24/7 :LOL:

You probably have a willie, you carry it 24/7 (which I don't do with a knife incidentally), you don't use it all the time (though some may suspect otherwise) it's just damned handy when you need it.

Whats a willie. ?

These deaths are awful..some mothers son etc.

The colour isnt important...another wasted life

If it had happened 50 years ago people would be still talking about it now..but these days its common.

'oh another 15 year old black kid stabbed/shot to death..oh well, anyone fancy a pint?'

These kids are paying the ultimate price for wanting to live by the sword, the 'gangsta' mentaility..

They probably aint all bad..but have to act out the part, peer pressure etc..the wanting to 'belong'

Gangs have existed for as long as the word as..but now its been taken up another notch.

Solution..

Deterrent...its the only way

20 years minimum if your caught with a gun..30 if you use it

Same for a knife

And life means life and not some stupid ponce of a judges version...they wont have to worry about not having enough prisons...no one will want to get banged up for that amoutn of time..

What did that dopey kid say on the telly the other week after a shooting..something like..

I cant do the accent..

'Itsa bad fing ya know when da police cum on da estate wiff guns an tings..cos it makes people wanna blast at em wid there guns y'know..''

:rolleyes:

Oh the irony..

Banning youths from hanging around in a gang would be a start.

Make it an arrestable offence - then fine the parents.

Zampa said:
These deaths are awful..some mothers son etc.

The colour isnt important...another wasted life

If it had happened 50 years ago people would be still talking about it now..but these days its common.

'oh another 15 year old black kid stabbed/shot to death..oh well, anyone fancy a pint?'

These kids are paying the ultimate price for wanting to live by the sword, the 'gangsta' mentaility..

They probably aint all bad..but have to act out the part, peer pressure etc..the wanting to 'belong'

Gangs have existed for as long as the word as..but now its been taken up another notch.

Solution..

Deterrent...its the only way

20 years minimum if your caught with a gun..30 if you use it

Same for a knife

And life means life and not some stupid ponce of a judges version...they wont have to worry about not having enough prisons...no one will want to get banged up for that amoutn of time..

What did that dopey kid say on the telly the other week after a shooting..something like..

I cant do the accent..

'Itsa bad fing ya know when da police **** on da estate wiff guns an tings..cos it makes people wanna blast at em wid there guns y'know..''

:rolleyes:

Oh the irony..

Zampa get ready to be abused by the slick man, oops i mean oilman. :LOL:

Why?...not a racist remark in sight..im mellowing! :)

I do think though its up to the communities and cultures that these kids are surrounded by to educate them and not some beardy do gooder from the suburbs who is on a mission.

The advice and leadership should come from within and these groups should do what the women of people killed by the trubles in Ireland did...make a stand against their own.

How many more kids have to die before the point sinks in?

I think there is a lot of talent in the black community.I would love to hear the black sportsmen/women telling the youngsters it's not cool to have a gun/knife and belong to a gang.What is cool is being an achiever.The trouble is on these sink estate you have to belong to a gang to survive.
These kids roll models are gangsters.I would love to see gangster rap dis-credited.Lets see all the Black achievers start reaching out to theses kids.

Sponsored Links
Back