Wasteful

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My other half bought some sink unblocker because of her and our daughters hair blocked the bathroom sink. Loves it. Just caught her pouring it the kitchen sink and the waste thing at the side,and asked why when it dosen't need it, "but it's good stuff"? :eek:

She goes on 3 days next week, i bit my tongue and sat down.

What gets wasted in your house?

Sponsored Links
Ahh we can't understand the female mind though. Just because it's unblocked one sink, she probably thinks it will stop the other sink from becoming blocked.
Every few weeks , I have to unblock the sink in the hairdressers salon at work (get's gunged up with hair). I usually do this by hand (with gloves on), but one week used some sink unblocker stuff, which worked within 5 or 10 minutes. Hairdresser said " Why don't you put some more down, then it will stop it from becoming blocked?"

Sorry, it's lost on women. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My bl**dy money. :rolleyes:

Her money in this case, she goes on 3 days shortly :eek: £65 less, she buys this crap, she dosen't like my own made recipes of bicard, or vinegar as it is not in pretty bottles, hospitals used vinegar for years, look what's happened now they don't, failure + £££££

Sponsored Links

My son has moved out now, what he used to do; middle of winter mope around the house wearing a T shirt with the C.H. turned up full blast, mid summer he had a 14 tog quilt pulled up around his chin and the fan on full blast beside his bed. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My son has moved out now, what he used to do; middle of winter mope around the house wearing a T shirt with the C.H. turned up full blast, mid summer he had a 14 tog quilt pulled up around his chin and the fan on full blast beside his bed. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Poor parenting?

Probably, i should have taken the belt to him when he was a toddler, alas it's to late now, he would probably kick my teeth in. :confused: :( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pred";p="2283145 said:

I think you are being a bit unfair about your sons need to keep warm because my body dislikes the cold as well. When they used to, at school, start swimming trips to the local outside pool in April I had to avoid it because I could not get warm. Not, sure but I have always had low blood pressure which may have not helped.

Sponsored Links
Back