Watch

Longevity ? I have a Seiko Analogue face with digital aperture 'model H461-5000' - bought in late 80's - still functions properly.
Gold plated surfaces standing up to wear and tear, glitters quite expensively when clean - paid £7 for it, off a mate at work.
Stop watch function necessary in my job from time to time !
The pix is similar - Except I have a gold coloured watch face
DSC05766.jpg

-0-

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
I have taken up wearing a wristwatch again after many years of using the phone, especially as I can legally look at my watch while driving but its getting risky to look at the phone.

I prefer a Timex watch, if with analogue hand then actual numbers on the dial, none of this converting in my head from roman numerals or psition etc.
The whole 12 numbers around the face, no silly little extra dials apart from the date.

Sub £30 from Argos does the trick, especially as its the strap that wears out quicker (I don't do metal straps).

Don't forget to put them back an hour tomorrow, I do mine before hitting the sack.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I wear a 20 yr old analogue Seiko with stainless steel strap. Just had the battery changed by a local merchant for £3 and I can't remember when it was changed last it was that long ago. It's never let me down. :)

Back