Water Gushing ??????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Story so far:
I have removed the upstairs bathroom furniture (bath, toilet, sink, radiator) to remodel the layout. Installed new legs to the existing Hot and Cold water system to allow for the fitting of new furniture. All legs are stopped at the moment, awaiting for me to fix the furniture after the tiler has been. The legs from the old radiator have been stopped awaiting the new towel radiator/warmer.
Once I'd stopped all the legs in the bathroom, I replenished the whole system, bled the radiators, managed to get hot water, heating etc. but the system seems to want more water all the time (every minute or so) or so it seems. The water pressure from the mains seems to drop slightly when there is a call for water, the heating system (which is a closed system) settles at about 2 bar, there is gurgling sounds from the heating system when it turns off, very noisy when the pump activates and starts pumping water around. The sound, when there is a call for water, is a gushing sound.
Can anyone help as it is becoming a bit nerving in case something is going to go pop somewhere.

Help

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back