Water harvester

Sponsored Links
what size off house do you have how many people how many rooms
and do you have a meter??

100 pound on water a month at meter prices is just under ten thousand litres a month, aye carumba.. What are you doing? Refilling the hot tub every week?

It's a garden center , just an option that's all ....., so not worth it then ??

Sponsored Links
i suppose it will depend on the commercial rate for water
round here its £2 a tonne or per 1000litres domestic

I suppose its all down to your rainfall and size of your roof catchment area and the size/location of the holding tank(s). With a bill of £1100 p.a., you could throw £10K at the project and still have a very healthy return.
I don't know much about plants but an automatic watering system, based on timers could be beneficial. It would mean you could water the plants at midnight, so a litre of water goes into the soil without .2 litres being evaporated by the sun. So if you are not doing this a side by side comparison of the two different forms of watering could be tried out for a cost of less then £100.
Frank

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back