Water in combustion chamber on baxi 105 he

yes i am registered thanks and will be the first to admit you get taught nothing on the fault finding etc which is why i would rather ask about something i was unsure about, unlike some people that would just go in all guns blazing pretending they know what they are doing cause they passed a quick course but not really knowing what they doing and mess things right up, knowledge comes with experience and time

Sponsored Links
You have posted about business advertising, zoning a combi, replacing a mid position valve, fixing a worceter and now the 105.

why post up making out its all your appliances / system?

Join the combustion chamber and there are many folk there that will gladly help out. You dont need to pretend your a DIYer.

i do apologise if it came across that way, only appliance thats mine is the 105, as said the zoning i had never come across, the 3 port was prob as old as my nan and had never come across one before, and the worcester was one i got asked to look at, maybe just my way of writing things made it look that way, i have read a lot of posts on here since i found site and have picked up a lot of tips along the way that have helped me right out, i am one of the ones willing and wanting to learn how to do things the right way and not just bodge stuff take the money and run, which is why i ask if im not sure on things i will ask, some things i have asked maybe simple every day things to some of you but im sure at some point in your lives you were in same position, we all gotta start somewhere

Contact the site admin for access to the combustion chamber.

Excuse the defensive nature of the posts, alot of time wasters, chancers and trolls like to post on here and wind everyone up.

Incidently with the water leak. Chances are it was rain water ingress, especially if the system pressure hasnt dropped. Dry out the boiler and keep and eye on it.

Sponsored Links
If it is after raining ,is the condensate connected to a down pipe from gutters. Its back filling put a tee into condensate with one bit left open to allow overflow

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back