Water in combustion chamber on baxi 105 he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have water dripping out of boiler now and again so took off cover and see a drip coming from combustion chamber, removed cover and big puddle in bottom but no signs of leaking, only thing i can think of is coming back through flue, anyone had same or similar problem? thanks

Sponsored Links
one u should not remove the combustion chamber
two it proably leak on primary heat exchanger
call out an engineer

Sponsored Links
adl, why should i not remove cover?
i was thinking rain but not sure when started, misses only noticed when went to get something from cupboard and was wet, will just have to keep eye on it over next couple of days

back door 6 week effort? meaning? i suppose your one of the ones who knew every detail about every boiler within a week, never had a leak in your life type eh? experience comes with time and practice, i would rather get an opinion from someone who has come across a similar problem than go messing with things i wasnt too sure about

yeah but your threads read like you are a hapless person (maybe you are) whose missus has noticed water under YOUR boiler!

Thats lies and deception pal!

You asked why shouldn't I remove the cover??

If you're asking that sort of question you maybe shouldn't be trying to fix boilers!!!

whats lies and deception? what are you on? so tell me me why i should not take cover off?

if you are not gassafe registered and properly trained/insured you should not remove any casing from an appliance. it's a dangerous place Mr wayne! well you didn't reply and say you were gassafe did you?? Oh and that includes flues!

Maybe so, but you should ask these kind of questions in the proper section of the site, IE the Combustion Chamber

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back