Water left in bottom of Hotpoint FDL570 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere - I have had a quick search and couldn't find anything exactly the same.

I have a Hotpoint FDL570 Dishwasher - at the end of the cycle there's a small covering of water on the bottom. Nothing major at this stage but it does seem to be getting slightly worse.

If you run a new cycle the water drains away immediately which makes me think that maybe it's not a blockage but would be grateful for any thoughts on this.

So far we've cleaned the filter out (normal residue build-up, nothing more), ran a cycle with a Dishwasher Cleaner, turned off at the wall and reset, used different programs. Much of above seemed to temporarily impove things but no long term solution.

Does this sound like a timer fault or something else?
If anyone can provide a list of trouble-shooting steps we might try it would be hugely appreciated.

Many Thanks
Pete

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back