Water line for Samsung American Fridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope someone can help as I am finding the generic instructions on how to install the water line for my new fridge really confusing and misleading. I have a water tap installed and understand how to connect to the tap and the fridge. The bit I dont get is how to attach the external filter to the line. I have a long tube which is white at one end and blue at the other with a grey bit of plastic in the middle (I'm not sure what that is for). I believe I have to cut one of the pieces of tubing to attach the filter but am not sure whether it should be the white or blue tube. I have attached some PICS. Thanks
filter.jpg
fridge waterline.jpg
IMG_3455.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thank you. I did see this one on you tube but someone commented that it should have been teh white tube that was cut, not the blue so I wanted to check if it made adifference. Also, what is the grey plastic thing joining the white and blue.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back