Samsung refrigerator chiller cartridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently was given a used Samsung refrigerator which came with the chiller filter but need to replace this. I've purchased a new replacement cartridge, model number of cartridge is: HAFEX/EXP

The cartridge instructions says Connect inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter. But nowhere on the instructions does it say which way is the appropriate way. Which side goes to the fridge and which side is the fresh water line. Can anyone kindly clarify?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Outlet at the top, if it's the same as the one in this video

Outlet at the top, if it's the same as the one in this video

Yeap it's that one. I plan to install it under my sink and then run the pipe to the refrigerator. Do I need to mount the cartridge vertically upright like it is in that video? That would mean the outlet will at a higher position than the connection on the refrigerator..I guess it's pressurised so that shouldn't matter right?

Also, do I need to put plastic pipe inserts into the ends of pipe?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back