water not very hot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I have just had a new bathroom installed. Almost finished. I have just used the shower over the bath - mixer shower for the first time and didn't find it very hot. I also have a mixer shower in the ensuite upstairs in an attic bedroom and had a few problems getting that one hot enough but after altering the water pressure it sorted itself out. Could this be the same problem. Is it a different supply for this shower to alter the pressure. I like my showers hot! The fitter will be back tomorrow to box in the bath panel. Left it off to check there are no leaks from the shower after initial use. Want to get this sorted before he signs the job off. I have a Worcester combi boiler if that makes any difference.
Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
You're better off posting in the correct forums.

Do you have an adjustment available on your combi boiler to adjust the hot water temperature?

What do you mean by: adjusting pressure?

The other thing I don't understand is why you are asking questions about a problem whilst the installer has not even finished.
Tell him you are not satisfied.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back