Water only runs warm on Biasi 24S.....any help??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

My father has a Biasi 24S boiler and he cannot get hot water out of it. It will run lukewarm ,but thats about as good as it gets. This is from all taps and the shower too.

Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :D

Manda

Sponsored Links
Does the central heating flow pipe under the boiler get hot whilst a hot tap is running? It shouldn't.

If it does the diverter valve could well be the fault.

as said the dv valve could be leaking to the ch also the dhw plate heat exchanger could be blocked/filled with crap.

Sponsored Links
Remove the black plastic diverter valve actuator from the valve (retained with a circlip) back left behind control panel. Can you now get hot water?

Remove the black plastic diverter valve actuator from the valve (retained with a circlip) back left behind control panel. Can you now get hot water?

The 24S has a hydraulically operated diverter valve!

These are very reliable boiler and the most likely cause of your problem is a crossed cold water pipe if any plumbing work has been carried out or just a faulty mixer tap or mixer shower.

Turn off the blue cold in tap on pipe four under the boiler and see if anything comes out of a hot water tap.

If thats OK then the gas settings may be incorrect ( CORGI ) or unlikely but possible a thermister is wet or out of calibration ( buts thats VERY unusual! )

Tony

Agile why do you have the corgi corporate logo at the end of your post? Are you employed at corgi direct or something? If you trying to show you are corgi reg'ed then it is the orange shield you should be showing :rolleyes:

I could not find the orange one quickly!

Can you send me the URL?

Tony

thi is the only corgi(s) i could find

corgi-puppies-sidebyside.jpg

Thanks for the replies, i shall pass them on to my dad and let you know whats what. Fingers crossed we can easily sort it :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back