Water pressure for Greenstar 28i Junior too low

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, The pressure needle on my boiler spends most of the time at 0! Once the boiler as operated for a while it may rise to 0.5 but still far to low compared to the suggested green zone.

I have tried to work out how to increase the pressure but nothing obvious stands out. On all other boiler I have had there was a handle on the inlet.

Could anybody advise how to resolve this? The rads are getting hot but I am concerned with it operating in the red. Also I have air in a couple of rads. I want to remove this but can not shoft it all with the pressure being so low.

Any advice will be well received. Many Thanks,

Craig

Sponsored Links
your boiler may have the optional internal filling kit fitted to it .
you should have a white plastic tee shaped key that is stored in the undertray of the boiler . this is inserted into its slot turned and then you can turn the knob next to it to let in water to between 1 & 1 1/2 bar
do not run it at 0.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back