water pressure from aga

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hot water system is fed by aga, taps in bathroom upstairs have started running very slow, but kitchen hot tap is ok, was advised it was airlock, & to flush with mains cold , tried this but still same Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
was advised it was airlock, & to flush with mains cold , tried this but still same Any ideas?

how did you do it ??

attached hose to mains fed cold & other end to hot tap ii bathroom, opened hot tap then cold , left for good while
seems strange downstairs is ok in kitchen but upstasirs very slow when was ok before, can you get airlock in just one section of the pipe, ie after the kitchen tap feed , in pipe going to upstairs

try using the kitchen cold/hot and open the offending taps whilst the water is running :idea:

could well be a dead leg in the pipework

now im gonna have my coffee its just after 5 am here ;)

Sponsored Links
try using the kitchen cold/hot and open the offending taps whilst the water is running :idea:

could well be a dead leg in the pipework

now im gonna have my coffee its just after 5 am here ;)

sorry , scuse my ignorance, what is a dead leg
unfortunately kitchen is mixer tap

is 11;25am here , u r up early

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back