Water pressure problem

I've been told another option could be to fit an accumulator an steel vessel that stores mains water at the pressure it is supplied. They cost around £200 to £300 and are very easy to install.

Any Idea about this option??

Sponsored Links
I've been told another option could be to fit an accumulator an steel vessel that stores mains water at the pressure it is supplied. They cost around £200 to £300 and are very easy to install.

Any Idea about this option??

An option to solve what? You don't even know what the problems is until you have measured the actual pressure.

Do I need a plumber to messure the pressure or it's thames water who has to do that?
cheers

You can get a plumber to do it, but it might be more cost efficient to buy a tester and do it your self, they are only £10 - £15.

Sponsored Links
I had my boiler fitted on sep/07 checking the paper work said:
Heat imput 4.8KW
Max. Burner operation pressure 4.4mbar
Max. operating water pressuere 1.6
water flow rated at max setting 151/m colol 10liters/min hot

it's the presure 1.6 enough for a normal 3 floor + attic terrace house?

The 42 in 42cdi stands for 42 kw output. Whoever comisions a boiler like that and fills out 4.8 kW under heatinput has to be a clown. I would have to check the manual to be 100% sure, but it looks like he has copied the underpressure from the tables rather than measured the burner pressure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back