water softener vs triple vortex water harmoniser system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I was hoping someone could help with a fairly urgent query!

I’m in the late stages of a building project and about to install a water softener. However, one of our builders has suggested using a different form of mineral water filter purification system – specifically an AVS Triple Vortex Water Harmoniser (absurd name, but anyway). He said he’s been fitting lots of them lately and that customers are pretty happy. It’s apparently cheaper (as we would no longer need a pressure accumulator), require less space and there’d be a limited maintenance requirement and need to buy salt.

I’m pretty sceptical, particularly as I can’t find much info, but just wanted to check whether anyone here had any thoughts?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Just watched the video, they are nuts both of them load of boolax comes to mind.

If you take something out it must go somewhere, answers on a postcard if you know where.

From £330.00 quid they are having a laugh as well.

Looking forward to seeing this video.

I just looked at the web page and laughed.

Amazes me what hippies will buy. What amazes me even more is where they get their money from ;)

Sponsored Links
Perfect responses guys, thanks! Glad you got some entertainment out of it as well! What's odd is that there seem to be other versions of this that seem to get good feedback (mostly in the US). But suffice to say, traditional water softener is what I'll be heading for.

Cheers!

Good man! There are all sorts of snake oil products like this out there that look and sound credible. We used to have one posting on here not long back until he tried to call my bluff in court.

Japanese home shopping channels are a good laugh, which made that video's reference to Japanese production standards even more amusing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back