Water supply 13L per minute ~ which boiler system?

Not at liberty to say me ol' mucker. Wait till I check the coffers tomorrow and potentially issue the court order... Which is already drafted.

Sponsored Links
I have checked it twice, 13 litre per minute, in close succession at arround 1500 (3 in the afternoon). The street has many multi occupancy and student houses so at peak times maybe pressure drops?

CURRENTLY I have a vaillant 624 r1 feeding a cylinder, with tank in loft.

I am renovating the house at the moment and is the perfect time to replace, remove boiler /cylinder.

WHEN finished it will be a two bedroom (Victorian) house with two reception rooms (one to used as a bedroom) and a massive kitchen diner.
+ It will have 8 radiators (3 of which are double ).
+ Under stair toilet with hot water tap to wash hands.
+ Hot water tap in kitchen, dishawasher and washing machine.
+ Corner bath (wife looking at 230 litre) with shower attachment (NOT separate shower) and obviously sink.

Two adults two kids (maybe a 3rd?), maybe a loft conversion in the future making it 11 radiators and adding a shower room ~ maybe electric shower), but still need hot water for sink

PLease help, shops offer different advice depending on what they are selling. Lost a little confidence with my plumber. Wife wants higher hot water pressure.

Please help! Confussed

After carefully reading the OP's original post then i would highly recommend VALIUM!!

Sponsored Links
Now show us a UK spec cylinder that has blown up. Surely you can find one as they've been legal to install here since the early eighties.

Oh you're gonna tell us about bathroom fitters blah blah blah fitting bombs, wanting to see bodies laying all over the UK :LOL:

Look at the links and my post. The T&P valve failed - it was not poorly installed. The safety devices can equally fail on a UK cylinder. Kabooooooooooooooom!!!!

A vented heat bank has near zero risk of an explosion and it is much superior giving CH buffering a no boiler cycling.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back