Water Trap Alternative

I value your opinion bathstyle but I have decided to go for the HepVO, I have ordered it from my local plumbers today. That link I looked at for the fast flow trap wasn't for a 90mm and the vortex option wasn't as quick. Maybe quick enough but with the HepVO I will also stop the gurgling, hopefully.

Sponsored Links
No problem at all. Let us know how you get on.

I guess this means that George Bramwell has won, damn you all to Hell :LOL:

All due respect to him, he was cool, concise and got to the point..... fast, I am now wondering if he uses a HepVo trap for uses outside of Plumbing............the 1"1/4 version, naturally ;) ;)

My final thought on this can be found here:- ;)

http://www.hansgrohe.co.uk/uk_en/110420_32313634315F32355F3632333633.htm

Well it's fitted and working, I have a lodger who uses it and no complaints.
However when I tested it on the shower being cold, it was still enough resistance to fill the show tray and possible over fill. The gurgling has stopped also.
I think I shall fit these from now on, just a pity they are not available in the likes of wickes, b&q etc.

Thanks to everyone for much needed advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back