waterpump pliers

Sponsored Links
havent got that brand,mine have ridges on adjustment, so they dont slip, why dont you get a pair and let us know?

breezer said:
havent got that brand,mine have ridges on adjustment, so they dont slip, why dont you get a pair and let us know?

i think most WPP have non slip ridges on them. i think knipex is a new brand(draper?).just wondered bout the quality-does the price of them justify this-£23.99? do a search on screwfix

Sponsored Links
no problemo ;) ;) ;) i'vve just bought a superfire2.rothenberger is good quality.

Knipex are not Draper, and they are very good quality tools. Most Sparks will have something from Knipex in their tool kit. My own Pliers, Sidecutters, WPP's and some screwdrivers are Knipex VDE rated units. Some are many many years old despite being used constantly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back