WB DT10RF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved house. There is a WB Greenstar CDi 37kW boiler (about 10 years old) controlled by a DT10RF prog stat.

I am trying to set the times/temperatures and have down loaded the manual, which I find confusing. The programmer shows the seven days of the week, which suggests it is a seven day prog-stat, but according to the manual it is a 24 hour programmer. So why show seven days? There's nothing in the manual about setting separate times/temperatures for each day.

Is it just a 24 hour device or can it be used as a 7 day one?

On a separate topic, this is the first combi boiler I have had. My initial impression - there's a terrible din throughout the house when the taps etc are running. (Flushing a toilet in the middle of the night ia not on.) I think it would run Niagara a close second for noise. Is there any way if making it quieter.

Sponsored Links
There are two versions of the DT10RF transmitter (thermostat) The Basic Digistat has 24 hour programming and the Optimising version has 7 day programming. Seems you probably have the Optimising version installed and the manual for the basic version.

DT10.JPG

Thanks for the info about two versions,Stem. I have now downloaded the correct manual and sorted out the CH times.

I now have a problem with the HW, which seems to be controlled by the receiver plugged into the boiler itself. I have set the boiler so the ECO light is on, i.e. no preheat, but preheat still works. Is the HW part of the receiver over-ruling the Eco button? If I turn preheat of on the receiver will it revert to the Eco setting?

Lastly, am I correct in assuming that I will still get HW (with a sliight delay as cold water exits the pipe) with the HW side of the receiver set to off?

It's a while since I saw one and I'm not too sure without having it in front of me, but I do seem to remember the hot water control is all done from the receiver, (the room thermostat is only for the heating and can be used with combi's that don't have hot water time control) The 'select' button on the receiver scrolls through the pre-heat timed options (on / off / timed etc.). If you don't want pre-heat select it to 'off'.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back