WC bottom entry valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
TOILET SYSTEMS bottom entry valve :

For bottom entry fill valve is it a real advantage/helpful to have an adjustable height over a fixed 8 inch height?

Sponsored Links
The great advantage of adjustable ones is that they're often also demountable, so you can replace the valve in future without having to drain the cistern and make a mess everywhere - you just turn off the water, pull the valve off the stem, push the replacement on and turn the water back on again. Five minute job. Use Fluidmaster Pro45B valves - very reliable and has a brass shank so you won't strip the thread when you connect it up

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I had been looking at FlushKING Complete Repair Pack 1 or 2, but you have suggested Fluidmaster Pro45B, which I will have a look at. I hope you don't mind but have you any experience of Flushking repair pack.
Many thanks for your reply.
Dugit

Nope, never heard of them. If you need a complete kit then I'd recommend the Fluidmaster PROCP002 kit

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
The Opella Torbeck bottom entry telescopic type can also be changed without removing the fitted bottom half.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back