WC Pan Connector question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Was wondering if anyone could help. I currenty have a 90 deg pan conector coming out of the toilet which drops in to the main soil pipe. It sits at an angle because the soil pipe is at a different level. It has now started leaking, i think because it does not sit staight. Can I sort this problem out by getting a flexible pan conector and doing away with the 90. Baring in mind that the soil pipe is very close to the pan. Thanks
(see photo)

Sponsored Links
Many different pan connectors that will solve your issue better
than a flexi.

Give us a pic. ;)

cid:E16837BA-61A2-45B0-8B9B-9D0176AA18B1/photo.jpg

Sponsored Links
I found your pic in your profile.
have you another pic of the horizontal pipe ?

I don't have another pic just now. It's just a straight going in to the side of the bath.

Your only option is a 90 degree flexi.
or i would be more inclined to try a 135 degree offset bend onto
your horizontal pipe and use the same pan connector.

L3986.jpg

Thanks very much for your help. My only worry is that the 90 deg flexi that I found at toolstation may be to long for the small gap. For the other option would I Just glue the 135 to the horizontal soil pipe and then pan connector in to that? Cheers

The pan connector already in situ looks like a Multikwik 21/90.
Looking at the set up I'd be inclined to try a Multikwik 21 and a Multiwkik 1/14, linked by a Multikwik Multilink.

The 21 is shorter than the 21/90, and the 1/14 would eliminate the angle problem.

It looks like there may possibly have been a turn-trap pan fitted there at some time, judging by where the white pipe is and the angle it's at.

Also, because of the angle of the white pipe I do not think a 45/135 degree bend will help.

Thanks Charnwood. Do you have a link for the multikwik 21, i presume this is still a 90 but shorter? Do you think I would be Able to usethe current 90 with the 1 1/4 attached to tackle the angle?
Cheers

Great stuff mate, i will probably go down that route as i dont want to start cutting the waste pipe as i only have a small hacksaw. Here is another picture of where the pipe exits the side of the bath as someone was asking me if I had any more photos

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back