WC Vanity unit which WC Frame

Sponsored Links
You said it wouldn't work so wanted to know why

I said a frame wouldn't work. Not any that I know of anyhow... Frames have flush plates that allow access to the concealed cistern. They are 'built in' to a non accessible wall/boxing... Hence the flush plate not button... You would have to butcher the front of your unit to get a flush plate in.

If you're committed to this then go the fixing bolt bracket and push button concealed cistern route. BUT!! Your 'stud' wall will have to have significant structure to fix into in order to support the additional load of the cantilevered pan.

Sponsored Links
That unit is designed specifically for a back to wall floor mounted pan with a concealed cistern in the unit such as a Grohe/Dudley.
Traditionally Geberit toilet frames were built into walls and studwork. However recently you can get units to cover them up however they are specific to the frame dimensions.
They are also very unforgiving of refurbishments as everthing has to be square and plumb. Last one i fitted had 10mm shadow gap at the top where was wasnt flat.
I've got 6 frames to fit at a house in January.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back