WC waste - Extend an extender?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

Bit of a "i should probably know" question but ultimately we've refitted the bathroom downstairs, unfortunately our light fitting smashed the old toilet when muggins here forgot to catch it when he was taking it down. Anyway, to cut a long story short, we've now got a closed back toilet which is a little deeper than before. The old toilet was plumbed in using a flexi pipe into a soil pipe which is below the floorboards. The floorboards are inaccessible now having laid tiles etc. The old flexi is still in situ and is relatively new.

With this in mind the connector is about 10cm too short for me to be able to make a connection from the spigot to the flexi. is there any contraption, macalpine or other that would allow me to connect into the flexi from the spigot. Annoyingly i know the toilet will be fine once it's pushed back, it's literally getting the darn thing on there first.

Any help/assistance would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Any to any, use this in between. A piece of 110mm sometimes works but it is a very tight fit.

Sponsored Links
So Spigot -> Straight Connector -> MKL1 -> Flexi/Other

Is that right or do I not need the Straight connector...only specs don't really help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back