weak flush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a 6 litre Savoy close coupled toilet -with a Macdee Metro flush syphon in the tank.
The flush is weak - have set the volume plug at 9 litres rather than 6 since it works slightly better on that setting - still not good enough though. Is there any way I could improve its performance perhaps by changing to a different flush syphon? Any advice welcome.

Mark

Sponsored Links
Probably would have been better in plumbing sub-forum, however, it sounds like an issue with the syphon itself or a small blockage in the flush outlet.

Are you sure your getting a full flush? Has the blue plastic bung come out of the side of the syphon?

Post some pictures.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Have three loo’s and problems with flush are down to the toilet design, one of mine flushes with a single flush while the other two require several flushes , problem with poor flush is because they both have most of the flow from the front which just tends to roll tissue etc in the bowl rather than removing it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back