Weber on top of K Rend?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a HO seeking advice re. some rendering underway at my home. On the one side Weber has been used which we are happy with. On the other side they used a K Rend (I think perhaps there was a Weber supply problem though this wasn't discussed with us). The K Rend is a completely different colour so we have stated that it needs to be rectified. Can Weber be applied on top of K Rend? Should the K Rend be removed first? For info the new render has been applied over the top of the old but sound traditional render. Thanks in anticipation for your advice, I just want to know for my own peace of mind what the appropriate action should be.

Sponsored Links
because they have put k rend over the old render the k rend guarantee is void, do you really want a third layer of render ? is there room for it around winodows ect? having a third layer will in my opinion will be inappropriate more chances of cracking and failure ect, the course of action i would take is to withhold money and tell them to take the k rend off and replace

I don't really want 3 layers of render, especially if the middle layer's warranty is void. Thank you for your advice!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back