weird customers

There was always addresses like that in the old days not so much now. We had one guy just out of his time turn up at the depot red faced and flustered foreman says whats up with you..
Woman at such and such has just tried to sh#g me and locked the doors so i jumped out the window,but my tools are still in the house.
We and foreman laugh and he says ok i will go and get your tools for you.
Well 2 hours later he appears with tools guy says what took you so long.
Well just because you didn`t want to didn`t mean i wouldn`t replies the foreman :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thought all this was a load of utter bull till I joined the real world and got out of the factory.

Been installing solar for a few years and had the usual amount of nutty/eccentric customers but nothing really wierd. Then decided to go CORGI as I was having to turn down too much boiler/central heating work .

Anyway, turned up at a house to service combi, young woman opens door, usual chit chat, tea blah, blah. Went out to meter to do gas rate, went back in. Women had changed from street clothes to a VERY see through nightie. Says to me, "I havnt got any cash in the house, can we come to another arrangement?"
I was out of there like a shot. Rang up mate, who's been gas engineer for years and told him and he p*ssed hisself laughing. Turns out she's on the game and is well known as liking to pay in kind and that explains why all the other firms stay well away!
Still a cheque came through the post as payment a few days later!

did 2 large bathrooms for a guy last year, i was there 6 days in total, he stood watching me all the time, his reason.... making sure i didnt steal his taps. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back