Well, this happened today..

That ain’t bad! From memory, I think I paid £350 secondhand for this standard top box about 30 years ago. View attachment 242619

I had same toolbox as my first "proper" box, then my Heritage Edition and now this monstrosity..

Shame I grew out of it as it was a lovely toolbox..

20210826_112025.jpg

Sponsored Links
I had same toolbox as my first "proper" box, then my Heritage Edition and now this monstrosity..

Shame I grew out of it as it was a lovely toolbox..
Just noticed, that other box to the right of the picture with your new box was the same as my first one. I still have that in my garage at home. I must have bought it around 1976ish so 45 years ago! It’s in a much poorer state than yours!
46FD667F-08F6-49DF-817C-B3512EBE49B0.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I've been moving tools over on and off since yesterday, it's like moving house..

Surprisingly I've filled a good portion of the new one but it's just a lot easier to find everything, found a few bits I'd forgotten I'd even bought!.

Having all my electrical diagnostic and repair kit in a single drawer is worth buying it alone!.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back