Well, this happened today..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You could just about live in it!.

20210826_105020.jpg

Sponsored Links
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:(y)

I like the way those boxes need gas struts to keep the lid open. :)

Last edited:
the mechanic I use has 3 of those -I think I may be paying too much, I swear he has more snap on stuff than err snap on :D

Sponsored Links
How many kidneys did you have to sell for that one? :mrgreen:
John :)

All my internal organs and my old tool box, not a bad deal!.

I'd run out of room in my old toolbox, wasn't planning on a new one but it came up at a cracking deal.

It's seen some action but will clean up fine, built for the job!.

Somehow can't see myself dragging that on site! Then again I'd need a low loader to get it there because somehow I doubt it'll fit in the back of my Berlingo. Plus point - if anyone does nick it the police know to look for a gorilla driving a Hiab wagon

I'd really like that next to my workbench, except I'd have no room for the bench.
Can a worktop be fitted on top? lol

I'd really like that next to my workbench, except I'd have no room for the bench.
Can a worktop be fitted on top? lol

They do some nice long roll cabs with stainless or Oak tops so basically a workbench + toolbox in one.

Meanwhile, I manage with some old filing draws (1/2 size) found behind a bank some 20+ years ago and a knocked together wooden tool holder on the bench.
I can only dream of a decent toolbox.

Meanwhile, I manage with some old filing draws (1/2 size) found behind a bank some 20+ years ago and a knocked together wooden tool holder on the bench.

To be fair I've owned my last one 16 years and that cleaned up as good as new, I use it every day for work so thought why no (too good a deal to pass up).

One day Matty, one day. ;)

To be fair I've owned my last one 16 years and that cleaned up as good as new, I use it every day for work so thought why no (too good a deal to pass up).

You need a step ladder to see whats in the top section!
As no-one else has, ahem enquired, what was the deal? (In plain speak, what did it cost? ;) ) :LOL:

£1500 and my old Heritage box in part ex, not the end of the world!.

Brand new ones are silly money now.

Looking at £5k for that brand new.

£1500 and my old Heritage box in part ex, not the end of the world!.

Brand new ones are silly money now.

Looking at £5k for that brand new.
That ain’t bad! From memory, I think I paid £350 secondhand for this standard top box about 30 years ago.
ECE4D3F7-6164-4E76-9E42-8EEACE50AAB0.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back