went back on the tools last week

M

Moz

as a guy who has worked all my life on my knees ...

prided on being fit for Good Quality days work even after a belly full of beer after the night before ...in ALL the 90s

Went back to the old bathroom firm I sold ...
an did a day on weds

JESUS ...
FLIPPING ......
KNACKERED ...

3 storey build ...top flat . lol lol

new suite , shower over bath /wall half tiled

had a good day but was knackered ,

in boozer afterwards Crew leader ... said ..
to me .......NO

Flipping eck !!!

very upset ,

but ,
these guys can *motor*
41 an knees Gone ....

not fast enough .....!!!!

time to think

if I was very poor /penniless /salford estate days ...

41 an knees Gone ....

if I *had to * retrain by the job exchange .......

as as a coldcaller/telesales

mcdonalds ...

My whole Point to this thread was .....joking aside ..
working lads ....are YOU set up for the future ????

btw as New Labour are stopping more reg lads paying-in getting the social benefit ...an making you like *workshy chavs *

"""social benefit was made for those Who Paids Into It as a need/help """

btw
some old Lord said that ;) lol

an not the feckless workshy chav scum now ....

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
My whole Point to this thread was .....joking aside ..
working lads ....are YOU set up for the future ????

They've got no hope. Endless Eastern European migrants willing to work for peanuts is forcing wages down.

Finding somewhere for all the new migrants to live is forcing property prices up.

Never been a worse time to be young and British.

Sponsored Links
Regarding joe's post, I'm 37 and I remember when I was about 9-10 ish every shop, every taxi driver, every chip shop owner, every bus driver, every copper etc.. were white, not that I give a fook as long as I get served in a shop, and got home in a taxi, and got a bag of chips, got home on a bus ( thats before 24 hour drinking :LOL: ) So there's seems to be a boom of lets say non- white's doing these kind of jobs, anyone got any reason why ? or is it that were too lazy to work the hours ? or is the pay too low, or something else. ?

The pay's too low. Benefits are worked out on the amount that a person NEEDS to live on. How can you expect someone to go out to work to earn less than the Government agrees a person needs to live on? In other words, go to work and get evicted or starve.

Knees gone...........sorry to hear it, Moz.........join the club M8 :cry: about the same age ,too...........you just take it easy, I have for the last 10 years

Moz said:
as a guy who has worked all my life on my knees ...
Vitrex gel knee pads. I don't leave home without them.

Moz said:
as a guy who has worked all my life on my knees quote]

Join the club mate.
Knees gone through years of servicing BBs and installations + football and cricket :cry:
Used to drink 4 cans of tennants super and still install a CDI and seven radiators in 2 days (11 hours is the record for me)
Or Drive 55 miles every day remove bathroom suites and fit new and still be home by 4pm.
Now i have to be careful but i am in a position to pick and choose :LOL:

Take care ;)

bugger, I should`ve carried on drinking :eek: I never achieved those install rates :oops:

Big_Spock said:
Ah, but have you ever driven 240,000 miles in one year? :D

Thats one hell of a footprint ;) 10 times around the World :eek:
I'm off now to put a Diaphragm in a Biasi...I saw a quote on here somewhere for £600 :eek: ..............not me ;)

as I have said Im quite lucky to be ok money wise now ...

BUT it could be all So different ........

Im knackered in my trade now .......so early retirement is coolies :)

just think that working blokes Need to have an escape/retirement plan sorted ...even young fellas

I was lucky my late wife was the Brains/money girl ...
while I got paid/semploy on a friday an we fell into the *lost Madchester Weekenders !*
my wife was very canny /buying cheap properties ....

I hope I dont appear to sound patronising here ..
Just dont anyone to work nearly all there life an then when knackered an left scratching /having to retrain ...earn a living ,
like I could quite easily having to do now ...
bought it home, going back to my sink estate boozer an seeing trades lads ,who have just p*ssed it up the wall all their lives .... like I would of done so I aint sounding snobby .....having to go to job club things!!!

was quite shocked really how *rough /knackered * I was ...:(

Yup. I've got Knacked knees now. (dob 1966 between you & me...)

Want to get off tools and into training. Am getting there, but it's slow...

24489.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back