We're going back to the moon ...

Buzz Aldrin was a guest at the goodwood revival when I was there a couple of years ago (?)
No it was a Russian robot really using Chines parts as the man doesn't exist. The name came from a tombstone. A child that dies at the age of 2.

The Russians set the whole hoax up.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Everyone’s version of which will be different . Generally dependant on how conditioned you were as a child.
Take religion for example.

That suggests that there is nothing which is correct/incorrect… which isn’t true.

Some things are open to opinion, other things aren’t.

For example, let’s say I say to you “if you step off the ledge of this 40 storey building, you will fall at great speed to the concrete below and die” and you reply “no, that’s just your opinion, I will actually be completely fine and you have just believed the lies of the shadowy Elite who have tricked you into thinking such a way, you are in fact a Sheeple”

Now that may well be your opinion but in this scenario, there is a very obvious correct and incorrect position, right?

You will die if you step off this ledge regardless of all the “evidence” of a conspiracy you’ve seen online about Fake Gravity.

Well, the same thing goes for a lot of this stuff conspiracy looms believe except rarely with lethal consequences, unfortunately… apart from that flat earther who tried to take off in his own homemade rocket.

There is money to be made out of peddling conspiracy theories
Films / books / TV ect

Man on the moon

JFK assination

9 / 11

Marlyn Munro death
Covid
Ect ect the list go s on

There is money to be made out of peddling conspiracy theories
Films / books / TV ect

Man on the moon

JFK assination

9 / 11

Marlyn Munro death
Covid
Ect ect the list go s on
I know exactly what you mean. We all know Marilyn Monroe never actually died and lives in disguise on a trailer park ... next door to Elvis.

For example, let’s say I say to you “if you step off the ledge of this 40 storey building, you will fall at great speed to the concrete below and die” and you reply “no, that’s just your opinion, I will actually be completely fine and you have just believed the lies of the shadowy Elite who have tricked you into thinking such a way, you are in fact a Sheeple”

Now that may well be your opinion but in this scenario, there is a very obvious correct and incorrect position, right?

You will die if you step off this ledge regardless of all the “evidence” of a conspiracy you’ve seen online about Fake Gravity.
What about those of us that can fly?

I know exactly what you mean. We all know Marilyn Monroe never actually died and lives in disguise on a trailer park ... next door to Elvis.

Well there was a rumour that she was bumped off due to an affair with JFK ???

Well there was a rumour that she was bumped off due to an affair with JFK ???
Yeah there are rumours she 'knew too much', was bumped of on instruction from the mafia, etc.

All I know is she was and is, for me, thee most beautiful woman that ever lived! Yeah yeah I know about the plastic surgery etc, don't care.

As for that cretin Kardashian wearing her dress, if she thinks she's remotely on the same level as Marilyn Monroe in terms of looks and being a star, she's deluded. No doubt the young muppets who think the Kardashians are gods would disagree with me, cause they're exactly that, muppets.

Then they should definitely step off the ledge.
I'm reading this on my smartphone whilst flying over the Forth bridges, I don't need no ledge.

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY ... I BELIEVE I CAN (oops, we can't sing that any more!)

Sponsored Links
Back