We're going back to the moon ...

Yeah there are rumours she 'knew too much', was bumped of on instruction from the mafia, etc.

All I know is she was and is, for me, thee most beautiful woman that ever lived! Yeah yeah I know about the plastic surgery etc, don't care.

As for that cretin Kardashian wearing her dress, if she thinks she's remotely on the same level as Marilyn Monroe in terms of looks and being a star, she's deluded. No doubt the young muppets who think the Kardashians are gods would disagree with me, cause they're exactly that, muppets.
More of a Hylda Baker fan myself

Sponsored Links
All I know is she was and is, for me, thee most beautiful woman that ever lived! Yeah yeah I know about the plastic surgery etc, don't care.

I never found her physically that beautiful, she always emitted an air of vulnerability. Mined ewe, I now find myself thinking how beautiful some of the women were, when watching some of the older B&W films - when back in the day I would not have given some of them a even a second glance. Worst thing is seeing them as they were in their prime, then going on Wiki and finding a more recent photo :)

Sponsored Links
Back