Wet & Dry Pressure Testing Equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

As a builder I usually get asked to do some plumbing jobs such as move a radiator, fit bathrooms etc. Last week I had an accident t a customer’s home which has cost a considerable amount of money to rectify. I have decided to buy some test equipment.

I wonder if any of you could offer me some advice on the pressure testing kit as sold at Screwfix and other outlets //www.diynot.com/shop/WET_AND_DRY_TEST_KIT/8777 . I wonder if you could suggest whether it is beneficial to have a wet and dry test kit or would a dry test gauge be enough.

In what situations would dry tests take place and which situations is a wet test necessary? Before I buy any equipment I would like to understand how it works and the procedures I would need to follow to perform the tests. Can any of you offer me advice?

Many thanks in advance,

Nudy

Sponsored Links
You will need a hydraulic test pump for work on mains pipework. This should be tested at 10 bar.

What was the problem you had?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back