Wetherspoons

But where do the brewing profits go to?

Carlsberg (one of your examples) is owned by a danish company...
no **** shelock where do t
they pay there taxes and corporation tax and were do their employees spend the billions they earn

Sponsored Links
no **** shelock where do t
they pay there taxes and corporation tax and were do their employees spend the billions they earn
they havent got any employees, they all went back to Poland

I thought the idea of Brexit and immigrants was that you let in the ones you want, when you want them. Australian style.

Similar for workers; Germans used Turkish for years, as temporary workers. Maybe too full of refugees now.

Boris claiming that temp visas means "unrestrained immigration " is very very lame.
As predicted, Brexit has caused us problems, ok - recognise it, deal with it. Work to make things better. Don't try and blame everything on covid.

I miss the nice young Europeans we used to get in hospitality, they always seem keen to help, learn, please the boss... Brits ain't bovvered.

Sponsored Links
don't mention brexit. brexers are very offended when anyone mentions what a shambles it has caused.

GoveTrade.jpg

Do you now concede that he does rely on EU products?

As well as their workers?

rely on EU products what because you listed a few low selling products compared to the vast majority of high selling profit generating none EU products somehow i cant see gluten free estrella being a vast profit generator and whisky a very very small product nowadays let alone irish whiskie and as for grey goose they must get through a bottle every two months in most premises.
As for eu workers i dont see many spoons closing through lack of staff our local spoons has less than 10% foreign workers who funny enough are still here

I'll take that as a yes then.

As for eu workers i dont see many spoons closing through lack of staff our local spoons has less than 10% foreign workers who funny enough are still here

EU workers must be quite important to him if he wants the government to offer visas so he can get more of them?

Pro-Brexit Wetherspoons boss calls for more EU migration to staff bars

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/wetherspoons-brexit-bars-eu-migration-b1858035.html

Which incidentally goes against all his high profile campaigning to leave The EU.

Last edited:
EU workers must be quite important to him if he wants the government to offer visas so he can get more of them?

Which incidentally goes against all his high profile campaigning to leave The EU.
suggest you actually read what he said about controlled immigration during brexit

suggest you actually read what he said about controlled immigration during brexit

So, he wants Brexit for everyone, but cherry-pick the bits that affect him? Screw the farmers, screw fishermen, screw musicians, screw food exporters, screw the logistics industry, etc, etc, etc.

I still maintain he's a knob who got caught out by his own hubris. Looking like a selfish one too.

controlled immigration

Immigration before Brexit was not uncontrolled, and neither was Freedom of Movement for Work

Except in so far as the UK Government chose not to track and record people. Which the EU rules specifically include.

Immigration before Brexit was not uncontrolled, and neither was Freedom of Movement for Work

Except in so far as the UK Government chose not to track and record people. Which the EU rules specifically include.
Sssh...

Don't shatter the illusions of those xenophobic brexiteers...

The so called 'project fear' has in fact become a reality...

And all they've done is to screw the UK economy and screw the life choices of their children and their children's children and so on...

And the few who are making a killing are p issing themselves laughing at how easy it was to get them to vote for shooting themselves in the foot...

Sadly the sane amongst us have to suffer the same consequences (n)

was not uncontrolled yet labour never recorded or tracked them now that is a very strange way of saying it was uncontrolled . They never had a clue how many immigrants came so by that it is self evident it was uncontrolled

Sponsored Links
Back