What a brilliant result!!!

Sponsored Links
It might not be pretty to watch but the aussies nor the french could work out how to beat us what odds on playing the argies in the final?

Sponsored Links
Difficult one to call between Argentina and SA as they are both on pretty good form.

Don't give a t o s s though WE'RE IN THE FINAL :LOL:

Form doesn't count for anything in a single game ... Besides, who'd have thought we'd be in the final the way we were playing a few months ago ...

Did I say that WE'RE IN THE FINAL

England kicked the Frogs!!!!!!! Roll on next Saturday. Come on Johnny!!!!!

Y ou cant say that its racist..oh no I forgot, that doesnt count does it. :rolleyes:
How can that be racist they are called frogs because of their supposed liking of frogs legs,calling someone a name from where they were born ie English because they are from England is racist because you have indentified the race of people we are.

and he is a FARNHAM lad

and I live there ergo I can bask in his minutely reflective glory

:)

oompah said:
How can that be racist they are called frogs because of their supposed liking of frogs legs,calling someone a name from where they were born ie English because they are from England is racist because you have indentified the race of people we are.
So, when you use the term "frogs" in reference to the French, or you using it affectionately, or it supposed to be demeaning? Or neither.

Sponsored Links
Back