What a brilliant result!!!

Back to the rugby! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Who's going to win on Saturday the "Rooineck's" or the "Boer's" :evil: :evil: :evil: Sorry was that racist??

Sponsored Links
bolo said:
cheap shot
Et tu, bolo?

As you well know Softus, 'tu' is used only to talk to someone with whom you are on close terms - members of you family, friends and perhaps people you work with. Since I don't fit into any of these categories, I assume that your use of 'tu' implies your almost contemptuous superiority over me. What can I say?

England. How can South Africa win - they're just foreigners. :eek:

Personally, whatever the outcome, I expect to be utterly hoarse by the final whistle.

bolo said:
What can I say?
You can say that you missed the blatently obvious literary reference to "Julius Caesar".

It isn't French, as you seem to think - has the teacher become the student? ;)

Sponsored Links
England. How can South Africa win - they're just foreigners. :eek:

Personally, whatever the outcome, I expect to be utterly hoarse by the final whistle.

Oooooooooooooop...sense of humour alert!! ;)

I think we will be far better prepared this time but I cant see how we can possibly win this one. The first game looked like men against boys, his should be different, we have an habit of turning it on against better opposition...why is this, do we not show enough respect to the smaller nations? then get hammered becasue they dont have anything to lose and just go for it?

Whoever wins this I will have the pleasure of informing the locals here who actually got to the final and who went home in disgrace and sacked their manager!

bolo said:
What can I say?
You can say that you missed the blatently obvious literary reference to "Julius Caesar".

It isn't French, as you seem to think - has the teacher become the student? ;)

It's not French! Bolo, 100 lines for missing the point. 'Et' DOES NOT mean 'and' in French, and 'tu' DOES NOT mean 'you'!

I never watch the X-Factor, but I will next Saturday. And I hope you do too Softus! Watch Rhydian and remember: " O' wad tae God the gift tae gie us - tae see oorselves as ithers see us".

bolo said:
'Et' DOES NOT mean 'and' in French
WTF? Yes it does.

and 'tu' DOES NOT mean 'you'!
In French it does. :rolleyes:

I never watch the X-Factor, but I will next Saturday.
In that case you'll be the only one. I'll be shouting at an image of the English rugby team, and win or lose, supporting and being proud of its attempts.

bolo said:
Make up your mind Softus
I can assure you that it isn't me who's confused, bolo.

Having to explain to you the meaning of "Et tu, Brutus?" would actually cause me physical pain. I suggest that you wait until you're sober again and have a bit of a think about it.

Softus said, "It isn't French as you seem too think"

When I gave myself 100 lines above, I was pretending to be you!

Sponsored Links
Back