What a bunch of B*******.

Some bloke who had just died was sent a letter from the DWP saying his condition was not considered a reasonable excuse for not looking for work,it seems that under the Tories even rigor mortis isn't a good enough reason for not getting a job.
Oh, I don't know. He could be a model. They have to sit still, don't they?
Excuses, excuses. :D

Sponsored Links
"Standard attrition rates" LOL,that was the excuse the Nazi's allegedly used to explain premature deaths in their detention camps.
Do you know how many those people mentioned in the article would have died regardless of whether or not they were deemed fit for work?
People who are in work do die. Some actually die whist at work.

Over 4,000 in six weeks? Really? These are working age people.

QUOTE="vinty, post: 3452360, member: 97824"]Some bloke who had just died was sent a letter from the DWP saying his condition was not considered a reasonable excuse for not looking for work,it seems that under the Tories even rigor mortis isn't a good enough reason for not getting a job.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I don't know. He could be a model. They have to sit still, don't they?
Excuses, excuses. :D[/QUOTE]A self employed corpse can earn a good "living" on tv shows like murder she wrote and frost ect. no experience needed they just have to lie there while some forensic bloke draws their outline with a piece of chalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
A self employed corpse can earn a good "living" on tv shows like murder she wrote and frost etc. no experience needed they just have to lie there while some forensic bloke draws their outline with a piece of chalk.
Yes, easy money. I could do that.
Mind you, they'd get paid less because it's a non-speaking part.

Back