What alarm set up do you have? All equipment here Please

So the anon user with the anon panel and anon address is going to be burgled as a thief will work out the default engineers code as it has bound to not have been changed and of course will not work anyway.

So much for Yale systems as their "expert" thinks they can be defeated this way, wonder if that is because the product he shouts about is so vulnerable.

Sponsored Links
Is this a sensible thread?

Surely it could helps theives target homes if they know what panel is in the home they may be able to deduce the engineer code.

How is that then?

Do you think we fit Yale kit and leave it at standard?

Do you think an engineer code can turn off a system.

Proves how bad Yale is as it is obviously that vunerable

Not at all - Yale does not have engineer codes so if the user forgets theirs then they and everybody else is locked out meaning a whole system reset and then reprogramme. I don't know the user codes and make a point of making sure the users don't tell me them. If you don't know a code for the Yale then you are going to set it off - pure and simple.

So what makes you think an engineers code can do the same?
You obviously know nothing about well designed systems.

One point so you know is for servicing, not that Yale need one as they do not meet any regulations that would require one.
And please dont beat about the bush with not graded of not fitted by a registered company. They still have that facility anyway.
Saves you finding out it does not work when you need it.

Sponsored Links
I dont have one, someone broke in and stole my alarm. :D

Joking aside, someone really did do that to a car alarm I had once. Broke into the car and all that was nicked was the alarm. It was naff anyway :D

If you want to know, Accenta G4 Mini,
LCD RKP,
Extra LED RKP,
Risco Novagard 6,
Old PIRS,
No door contacts.

Texecom Veritas 8 Compact as test rig for various devices acquired, I.E, sounders, speakers, strobes, PIRs and others.

That's about it!

Still you have much to learn, it WAS BACKED UP.

Children, tut....................

Back up on cloud?,

I stole the router to disallow access to there net Temporarily,
That should buy me some time lol.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back