What are the Security Grades?

Europlex, you know everything, or at least you try to give the impression that you do. Could you read the book you had the 'grade list' out of, and let the forum know precisely, when, where and by whom were these grades formulated. I should insert that I know the answer. Do you ?. By the way this post contains sixty two words.
...... then I suggest you do it, I'm not going to waste my time.

If there is a minor infraction, so be it.

Sponsored Links
I've obviously hit a nerve as usual. Never mind, I'll do a decent post for the benefit of visitors to the site so that they are in no doubts, since you can't answer the question.

Grades are defined in 50131-1, but they are based on the skills, knowledge and equipment that an intruder would/may be capable of using, from this, the type of premises where this risk may exist was developed by insurers or risk mitigators.

Sponsored Links
Hi redpis,

Well, at least you have given some detail, I appreciate you for it. However, I was hinting at the 'EN' part of the number. If you know what this stands for then let the previous poster know, since it is relevant to promoting his knowledge of the subject. Good post, well done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back