Galaxy 60 Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all new to site but need some info on a Galaxy 60 ver 1.18

I have been asked to look at a system in a night club .It is not used for intruder security that is a separate system maintained by others. The old system is used for monitoring exit doors in the event of someone being ejected by doormen or to monitor others being let in unaware.

I have replaced one of 4 key pads hat had been damaged and panel fuse.The problem is that when a door is activated the system goes into alarm but does not display the zone id on 5 exit doors .Only one is identified out of 6 . I have the managers code but no engineer code.

If this were a panel in a high risk situation I would not be messing with it but because it is low level would like to have a go.

I have engineers and user pdf any advice would be gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
check to see if the zone (circuit) is programmed correctly
go into view zones, and have a look at the status of the circuit, when door is open/closed

Oasis

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back